2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord I pray to you to let this hurt go away I still find myself crying every night, I don't know what I did to be punished, I pray and I pray- I help my children when they need help and I can give advice to someone else to keep the faith, but Lord when it comes to me getting hurt so many times...
Replies
8
Views
92
  • Locked
I ask for prayers for my fiance, ###. He is a new Christian and still struggling to grow his relationship with God. All of his friends he made before he accepted Christ. A lot of them are into some weird alternate religions and belief systems. Many of them are also very into the drug culture and...
Replies
4
Views
90
N
  • Locked
Please pray in agreement. With me for a regular job close to home good boss, right area, right place. And the eight hours I want for five days of the week. Please pray with me for my children and grandsons to God be the glory.
Replies
5
Views
83
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me that God will give me the comfort and the strength I need to deal with everything. I've posted a few times about this as it is an on-going problem in my life. I hope to someday have my life back where I'm not battling suicidal ideations nearly every day and I don't...
Replies
5
Views
96
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my husband to heal from a serious lung illness - please pray that he shows enough improvement by his next doctor's appointment on ### so that a lung transplant can be avoided. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
102
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Thank you for making my financial situation slightly better. I pray for continued improvement. I am not asking for a perfect job, but I just need a better job soon. Amen
Replies
6
Views
125
  • Locked
Lord I thank you for all what have you done for me and my family, my house, my son and my husband. for the food that you put on the table, our finances, business and our marriage. Lord I come to you for you to help I did wrong again and I need you to forgive me for not trusting you and let you...
Replies
7
Views
146
  • Locked
Dear Prayer partners, I am having serious problems with my husband because he is watching sexually explicit movies. The worst thing is he has no empathy for how I feel about it, and just gets angry if I tell him it is bothering me. My heart is really hurt... every time he is watching those...
Replies
5
Views
126
  • Locked
I need prayer that I will have a financial miracle in May wherein I will get to re-mortgage my house at low interest rates and I will be able to borrow money to repair damages that ### caused and that they will be fully accountable. Prayer that I won't have to take the matter to Small Claims...
Replies
4
Views
88
  • Locked
Please pray for these breakthroughs in my life, I am so desperate and need our Father God to provide me with an abundance of extra finances, I really can't go any longer as I am, I don't get paid for 2 weeks, and I need to get petrol for my car, food. Please pray I will not go bankrupt, please...
Replies
7
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom