I ask for prayers for my fiance, ###. He ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamelessAria

Prayer Partner
I ask for prayers for my fiance, ###. He is a new Christian and still struggling to grow his relationship with God. All of his friends he made before he accepted Christ. A lot of them are into some weird alternate religions and belief systems. Many of them are also very into the drug culture and abuse substances. ### is very easily swayed by the people in life that he cares about and trusts. ###'s father and brother are also atheists and give him a very hard time about being a Christian. I know it is incredibly hard on him caring so much for people who he knows won't be in heaven with him unless they can accept Christ. I feel that his family and friends are very bad influences on him sadly but I don't know how to limit their negative influence without separating him from the people he loves.

Please pray for ### that God will continue to work in his life and grow his faith. That God will guide him and direct him in the path of righteousness. Pray that God will help ### to have a discerning spirit so that he can see the truth and not be lead astray by lies. I pray that God would help him to resist evil and flee from it and that God would protect him and shelter him from the enemy who seeks to deceive him. But mostly I pray for God's will in ###'s life.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Papa God, Our Loving, Faithful, and Almighty Father, This night, ### and ###, come humbly into Your holy presence with grateful hearts, deep reverence, and unwavering faith. Papa God, we thank You for the sacred love You Yourself planted between us both —a love born from Your divine...
Replies
10
Views
101
Lord my Fiance ### is about to start following up his documents for Police Concour, God guide him all through send home to the right people, may he be Favour by those that matter. He’s just trying to create something good out of his life, let this opportunity grants what he seek for in Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
195
Good morning Man of God My fiancé documents have faults just at the last stage for registration and now he have to start all over again to do the documents It’s time taken and double exspenditur and he has only 11days to pass the documents, GOD should please help us to raise the sum of 100...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom