Dear Lord, Thank you for making my financial situation slightly ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaS1

Servant of All
Dear Lord,

Thank you for making my financial situation slightly better. I pray for continued improvement. I am not asking for a perfect job, but I just need a better job soon.

Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOU"R PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME  I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
245
Dear God thank you for not giving up on me. I am capable of not smoking pot anymore but I am still drinking alcohol. My wife and I are getting along a little bit better and my boss and my coworkers and my customers have softer heart's because of you and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior...
Replies
10
Views
240
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for everything You have done in our lives. My heart is full of gratitude for the blessings You continue to give our family. Thank You for my son ###, for the work You have prepared for him — not only a good job, but an opportunity that allows him to travel...
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom