Please everyone pray for me to find the right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nptah123

Disciple of Prayer
Please everyone pray for me to find the right doctor to go to. I've been having some very strange symptoms over the last few months. I'm currently with a doctor who is trying different meds and it's not working. I'm praying for God to give me wisdom: should I stay with this doctor or see someone else? I'm only ### years old and I just need some honest advice, but God says by His word we are healed and The Lord works everything out for good.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He has been directed from His boss to go fill in for someone and go to work temporarily today in another city. I need prayer warriors to pray as I can pray to and I have faith and confidence to know that it will be so. Just as we have prayed. Pray for God to shield His eyes, His heart, and body...
Replies
9
Views
364
I am married to a wonderful man who has a past. He was a bar owner and partied 30 something years ago and got caught up with a person who was Mexican and looking for citizenship only. He married and she had a son that lived with 4 men by the time he was 6. She hid that and many other things but...
Replies
7
Views
388
PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY FOR ### IM STRUGGLING SEVERELY WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS CYCLE OF ANXIETY AND INSOMNIA ITS DESTROYING ME PLEASE PRAY FOR ### I BEG YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN 🙏🏼
Replies
8
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom