have a ### in need of a healing need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

geneva

Disciple of Prayer
have a son in need of a healing need urgent prayer his name is ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
We are asking our heavenly father for a complete healing of ###. In Jesus name we pray.
 
Heavenly Father you said in your holy word that you knew us before we were formed and you know of every hair on our heads. Armed with that fact I come in prayer for ###. He is in need of feeling your presence and love. Heal him of whatever torments him. Grant his mother with assurance that all is well. Grant these request in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Thank everyone for praying for my son ###, He still a great move from GOD most of all to give his heart to GOD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my dad ### need healing and also mom and brother ### need healing of ### syndrome. I will praise the Lord: I felt healing in my dried ###. thank you Lord Jesus Christ. help them repent and focus on serving you. give me wisdom and understanding. please reveal your self to me and my family
Replies
8
Views
146
healing salvation for ###, ###, and all ### and healing deliverance from all ### and ###. I plead the Holy Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ to this ### and ### and one ###. protect ### from ###, ###, and ###.
Replies
7
Views
100
Please pray I’ll be ok pray healings for my physical health, and that this never happens again.
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom