I pray that God reunites me with my ex ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray that God reunites me with my ex and perform a miracle for me. Thanks God for what you've already done, I claim it in advance.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that God will bless you and bring the one you love back to you. I ask in the name of Jesus that he fills you both up with his loving kindness and make your love stronger than it was before. Claim it and it shall be yours!!!
 
Dear heavenly father I come humble to your throne asking for healing for ### and ###'s marriage, please guide and lead us through our marriage. Lord u know that sometime we have up and down in our marriage please teach us how to understand, have patience, communicate and to love one another as u love the church. Please keep us together. fix what ever need fixing in our marriage right now. I asks, claim it and believe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please GOD help me get back together with my ex. We were together since ###. He has broken up with me 2 more times and after months he came back on his own. We both made mistakes and I feel sad that we didn't make it with all the opportunities we were given. He is not a bad person, but he is...
Replies
10
Views
470
Please pray that my ex-husband forgive me for divorcing him and hurting him ### years ago. Please pray that he will come back to me and remember how much in love we were. Please let him know in his heart that I still love him so very much and that he still has love for me. Please pray that he...
Replies
7
Views
558
As I prepare to go to ### mediation with my ex employer, pray that Jesus will help and give me back the justice which I required and the necessary correction and repentance by the company to see their err. Pray that Jesus will help block the ex employer from getting a revenge on me and give back...
Replies
5
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom