Healing from Schizophrenia/Mental Illness

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosettaservice
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rosettaservice

Guest
Healing from Schizophrenia/Mental Illness
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
thank you Father for ### service reaching to you for healing. we pray over the ones in need of healing Father and we are greatful that because of your Holy blood shed on the cross that we can delare freedon to the oppressed. we thank you that by your wounds we are healed and that no illness and no darkness can stand up to you Lord. In your name Jesus i declare this person free from this illness and in Jesus name command all brokenness of the mind complete and in healthy ordr. Jesus i thank you that you are not limited by physical distance but that your will hear all prayer. i pray this in your wonderful name Jesus, Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have a very severe mental illness called schizophrenia, I am deathly ill with it right now. I am nearly screaming in pain, throwing up every day, sometimes several times a day. These are symptoms of my disease. I feel like I may have to go...
Replies
7
Views
254
I was diagnosed with schizophrenia 12 years ago. I desire to be set free from it and medication free. I take the lowest dose of medication. Once I am set free and healed I will have an amazing testimony. I also ask for better discernment on whose speaking to me if it’s the Lord or if it’s the...
Replies
7
Views
351
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have a severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia. I am on some very powerful medication for it that helps me a lot but just recently it has stopped working, I am deathly ill without it. Time is now up for me and I am...
Replies
10
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom