In this time of reflection and penance leading up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLA

Servant
In this time of reflection and penance leading up to the most holy of times, I ask for God's protection and help in my time of need. Please watch over me and give me peace. Please bless me in all I do and lead me to a happy and positive resolution of my problems. I ask this in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak claim create command decree declare demand 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN since I didn’t get to enjoy Mothers Day yesterday with my family properly. I get to keep up my nails my daughter and Pops did for me as a gift always for now on either I do it myself because I can get $20.00 on Temu every...
Replies
7
Views
160
It finally truly set in. Unlike before I could hide away my fear with temporary pleasures and joys or make excuses or set arbitrary deadlines that other things need to be prioritized, as if it's that hard to write up a CV and resume and send emails and find openings. Maybe it's the arbitrary...
Replies
11
Views
258
Heavenly Father, In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus Christ, I come before Your throne of grace with thanksgiving and faith. I ask that the Holy Spirit move mightily in every area of ###'s life. Let Your perfect will be accomplished, Your wisdom prevail, and Your peace guard her heart and...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom