M
mikemcg
Guest
Hello all!!
I had an echocardiogram this morning and the operator thinks that she could detect several carcinoiods on my heart and one on one of my heart valves. She said that she wasn't positive and that the oncologist in ### would have the results by Friday. I would appreciate your prayers over this. I anticipate a call from the specialist next week sometime for either another consultation or a date for the surgery.
Thank you all for your support. I am looking forward to see the Hand of the LORD in this phase as much as I did in the first phase (the "cleaning of the pipes") during the angio.
I had an echocardiogram this morning and the operator thinks that she could detect several carcinoiods on my heart and one on one of my heart valves. She said that she wasn't positive and that the oncologist in ### would have the results by Friday. I would appreciate your prayers over this. I anticipate a call from the specialist next week sometime for either another consultation or a date for the surgery.
Thank you all for your support. I am looking forward to see the Hand of the LORD in this phase as much as I did in the first phase (the "cleaning of the pipes") during the angio.
