johnmawson
Disciple of Prayer
I'm so, so, so hoping to get the job of General Manager at Pooch Hotel (A Dog Hotel)
What I'll be doing is providing the perfect environment and schedule for the dogs through working with them, playing with them and most importantly overseeing and leading others into providing the best care into the animals as possible, getting the opportunity to turn this place into a truly amazing sanctuary for dogs.
I really am so passionate about this job, and I'd even do full time volunteer work! I'm truly hoping this is where God has led me, because I am so excited and couldn't think of a better job for myself
I will do every single little thing in my power to make sure each and every dog that walks in there is treated to the best of mine and each of my employees' physical capabilities!!
I TRULY love animals so so much!
They have taught me so much about life, more than any person ever has, and they are a perfect reflection to me of God's glory
I really appreciate each and every one of your prayers for me, and I thank you a million times over!
God Bless
###
What I'll be doing is providing the perfect environment and schedule for the dogs through working with them, playing with them and most importantly overseeing and leading others into providing the best care into the animals as possible, getting the opportunity to turn this place into a truly amazing sanctuary for dogs.
I really am so passionate about this job, and I'd even do full time volunteer work! I'm truly hoping this is where God has led me, because I am so excited and couldn't think of a better job for myself
I will do every single little thing in my power to make sure each and every dog that walks in there is treated to the best of mine and each of my employees' physical capabilities!!
I TRULY love animals so so much!
They have taught me so much about life, more than any person ever has, and they are a perfect reflection to me of God's glory
I really appreciate each and every one of your prayers for me, and I thank you a million times over!
God Bless
###
