2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God in Heaven above I Thank you for every blessing in my life. I Thank You Lord for resurrecting my marriage to ###......for me and my wonderful girls and step children. Dear God I ask the YOU make me the Man, Husband and Father that YOU want me to be. I ask that YOU make my wife the...
Replies
13
Views
137
  • Locked
I have read so many requests for prayers and my heart is with all. It really is sad when one is going through literal hell on earth, financially, mentally, physically, you think you are the only one with problems. Thank God for this prayer service. I remain with the same situation each day...
Replies
10
Views
182
C
  • Locked
I was strong until today. My ex told me he could never forgive me or trust me and that he doesn't think we are meant to be together. My heart hurts. I feel broken. Please send up prayers. I am needing the strength to power through this. I have very little right now. And I am trying to have...
2
Replies
10
Views
152
  • Locked
Almighty Elohim, thank You for the light You provide for our journey. Please help us look at trials and temptations from Your point of view, show us how to follow, to apply and to make wise decisions according to the Scriptures, Your Holy Word. In Yeshua name we pray, Amen, Halleluyah.
Replies
7
Views
211
C
  • Locked
Blessing of a set of twains boys for to grant me all my heart desire
Replies
7
Views
206
  • Locked
LET GOD GRANT ME JOURNEY MERCIES TO ###, PROTECT ME FROM THE MISTAKES OF MY FATHER.
Replies
11
Views
842
  • Locked
prayer that we keep good attitudes daily and let not one around us make us angry or aggitated, let us remember daily that we choose to let those attitudes and actions affect us. they can only bring us down if we allow them to, this is hard to do sometimes.
Replies
8
Views
161
  • Locked
Today I am praying for deliverance and direction. I know God has a perfect plan for my life; it just seems like my life is on hold and that only those things that cause stress are able to penetrate this hold on my life. I need a break, a miracle - only God can make a way in my life and I am...
Replies
12
Views
215
  • Locked
Please pray for the Lord's provision this month, I am down to my last dollar and I'm a single mother raising 2 children. This month is gonna be tough.
Replies
14
Views
173
E
  • Locked
We need to sell our house very quickly to avoid a financial mess. Pray for us to sell our home quickly and bless whomever is the new owner.
Replies
9
Views
145
Back
Top Bottom