prayer that we keep good attitudes daily and let ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Account Closed
prayer that we keep good attitudes daily and let not one around us make us angry or aggitated, let us remember daily that we choose to let those attitudes and actions affect us. they can only bring us down if we allow them to, this is hard to do sometimes.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Proverbs 22:18: for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart and have all of them ready on your lips. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse encourages us to treasure wise teachings and keep them close to our hearts. It’s not just about memorizing or knowing words of wisdom but...
Replies
7
Views
320
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Proverbs 9:12 – “If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you; if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is a straightforward reminder of personal responsibility and the consequences of our...
Replies
9
Views
170
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Proverbs 9:12 – “If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you; if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is a straightforward reminder of personal responsibility and the consequences of our...
Replies
9
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom