Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter cindyr08
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An incident took place at work today. I work at an ###. I usually work with children who are infants or 1 years old. Today I was asked to take coverage of a 2 year old room because one of the teachers was not there. I did not really feel comfortable with it because I was just recently removed...
Replies
12
Views
287
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
186
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom