Today I am praying for deliverance and direction. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariane63

Prayer Partner
Today I am praying for deliverance and direction. I know God has a perfect plan for my life; it just seems like my life is on hold and that only those things that cause stress are able to penetrate this hold on my life. I need a break, a miracle - only God can make a way in my life and I am thankful that I know where to lay my burdens....
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to you in faith asking for a second chance back at ###. ### said that I did not qualify for ### but she will endorse me under ###. This is the only job opening there is. It's really the end of the road for me now. I can only rely on her endorsement to get an interview...
Replies
6
Views
232
Lord Jesus, I'm praying that whoever did this evil act (cutting a puppy and dropped it in front of my business you provided me) receive deliverance now. Fire consume all the witches and wizards that are making me delay to open my business. Lord, activate my Angels to fight against all evil...
Replies
8
Views
614
God's perfect will for my life. To be united with the woman that God has for me and then settled as a family with my kids to bring them up in a God fearing household. Praying also that a divine interaction takes place regarding my dreams and faith to accomplish all the Lord has put on the inside...
Replies
9
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom