please let me find the house in the ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter nuwzud
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nuwzud

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for finding a suitable house in the country for the individual and their husband, to accommodate their animal shelter and keep their animals safe. The individual is seeking divine assistance due to zoning law issues in the city and expresses a strong desire to keep their animals with them. They ask for blessings and help from God and angels.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please let me finish my homework in your name we ask ### and ### and let me finish my divorce with no delays father help me to help you with nutrition and photography and music on earth ###
Replies
10
Views
192
Jesus please let me find out about the assistance that I was approved for because I desperately need it. Things are so bad monetarily wise. Please let prices go down. Please also protect the Prime Minister of ### while he is in our country and stop these protestors. Please also let ### win. We...
Replies
6
Views
302
Jesus please let me find out what I need to do to get this energy assistance approved and please let me get a copy of the letter I lost or the email that I deleted. I don't understand why I would have thrown this important information. Please let me get through to someone to be able to get a...
Replies
9
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom