I need prayer that Dr. ### will document ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayer that Dr. ### will document the right thing on my medical file that won't be disparaging where my employer or others could use against me. I would like prayer that the ### Drug Plan and ### will pay for this medication. I would like prayer that my voice box won't be so sore so I could start my singing ministry. I need prayer that ### will read my letters and realize why I am angry and reconciliation if God wants us to keep associating with each other and if it will be too tempting to drink booze with her, God will take her out of my life. Prayer that my brother and ### will slow down on their drinking and start to pray. Prayer that God will continue to help me lose weight and look young and be confident so that I could find an husband who isn't married or unfaithful. I need prayer that God will help ### and his kids through this divorce and that his wife won't walz away into the sunset---I need prayer that she will be fully accountable for this damage----their daughter even almost got run over playing on the road while she was with the man that she left ### for. Her shame is her pride but Lord turn this around so that she will realize and be embarrassed of herself and that the guy will also feel ashamed and not prosper---he doesn't even feed his own kids.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for my Dr ### to write a document of a diagnosis of ulcerative colitis. It's very important I have this document. Please God hear my cry for help.
Replies
11
Views
330
Please pray for me, my husband died a couple of months ago and even before he died I have been afflicted by hearing demonic voices and then sexually afflicted by them especially after he died. I haven't even been able to properly grieve him because they won't leave me alone. I believe in God, I...
Replies
9
Views
145
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom