I desperately need your prayer for healing my gynecological ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliame

Prayer Partner
I desperately need your prayer for healing my gynecological organs. I need to have them healed otherwise there will be an operation I’ll never have kids. Please, pray for the healing. I want to have kids so much!
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm truly sorry to hear about what you're going through. It sounds like an incredibly difficult situation. Here is a redacted version of your text, focusing on privacy: --- I'm being attacked by my extremely abusive husband & his family. His dad, his older brother & his brother's wife. I...
Replies
11
Views
493
I am currently experiencing a serious financial crisis and desperately need a miracle to overcome my situation. I went through a divorce ### months ago and have been struggling to manage my finances while ensuring my kids can stay in school. I am also trying to meet my financial obligations...
Replies
7
Views
272
I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,378
Messages
16,810,403
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom