williamchandler
Disciple of Prayer
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ,
As of yet I haven't had an answer to my prayer, but God has let me know that the answer is on the way. He has told me that I would have to wait on His timing. As a human, I have to admit it is hard to wait on God. But I love Him so much and put my faith, hope, and trust in Him because He is so faithful. Please keep praying for our reconciliation and that He will give me the strength to wait. Thank you all so much. God bless you all.
As of yet I haven't had an answer to my prayer, but God has let me know that the answer is on the way. He has told me that I would have to wait on His timing. As a human, I have to admit it is hard to wait on God. But I love Him so much and put my faith, hope, and trust in Him because He is so faithful. Please keep praying for our reconciliation and that He will give me the strength to wait. Thank you all so much. God bless you all.
