Please Pray For ### Gambling Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherbabie

Prayer Warrior
I ask that you continue to pray for my husband his days off back at the casino with the last of the money he had trying to win more then come home broke and disappointed mad at the world snapping at people because of the things he doing and it's wrong.. I want my marriage to work but sometimes I want to give up but then I realize he is a sick man it's like and drug Addict are alcoholic we need you Jesus help us hear our plea...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son’s recovery from gambling and sporadic drinking. The drinking happens when he creates pressure for himself. A highly intelligent person who is ###.
Replies
6
Views
341
I've gotten myself into a lot of debt, and am continuing to gamble in hopes of a big win to get me out of debt. I end up blowing my entire paycheck as soon as it comes in. Now I'm left with £0 and I have no money for food. Please pray for ###. ###'ve been doing idiotic things. ### need money and...
Replies
6
Views
238
Last night my husband told me he played of his paycheck. He told me he's been playing the lottery. I was very upset, very upset. I don't know why he lied to me. He played all the money we had for the car we needed. I told him that we can go together to a gambler counselor. He said he wants me to...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom