Long Distance Relationship Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamelessAria

Prayer Partner
My fiance and I are having a really hard time. We're living ### hours apart after he got moved for work until we're married and I move in with him. I have severe telephonophobia (even thinking about calling someone gives me a panic attack talking on the phone) so obviously long distance is hard to say the least. My fiance is trying to be understanding of everything and I text him all the time and e-mail but we're having problems. We're both lonely and insecure. The distance and the impersonal nature of texts is leaving us doubting the relationship and each other. We both already have abandonment issues from stuff in our pasts and I feel like we need some help to get through this. I would really appreciate some prayers for us and our relationship. I think we both need some help.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my relationship with my fiancée, ###. We deeply love each other, but we are going through one of the hardest seasons we’ve ever faced. Misunderstandings, past hurts, distance, and fear have left us both emotionally exhausted. Please pray that God softens our hearts, restores...
Replies
11
Views
446
I am in need of a prayer to say to help me and my ### through a tough time where our parents don’t know about each other and we want to see each other. God bless
Replies
9
Views
847
Hi I recently had an anxiety moment in my long distance relationship that was at least over a month old and we were really I love with one another or highly infatuated! And we were working on getting her here with me to visit in Canada and she was from ###, ### but unfortunately I panicked a...
Replies
7
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,075
Members
650,747
Latest member
Iroadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom