Prayer For Doing God's Will Not My Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise777

Account Closed
I need prayer to do GOD'S WILL and not my will. I want to be what GOD wants me to be and not what the world wants me to be.

I surrender all 100 % doing GOD'S WILL and not my will.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Attending a church and doing God's will regarding attending a church (e.g submitting myself to the elders, being submissive to one another etc.).
Replies
7
Views
312
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND EDIT ✍️ INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLYY RIGHT NOW URGENTLY GREATLYYYYY LIFE IN ALL MY OFFSPRINGS ARE DOING GREATLYYYY URGENTLYYYY THEY HAVE GREAT COMMUNICATION WITH ME HEALED EVEN BETTER THEN BEFORE GREATLYYYYY URGENTLYYYY…LIFE IN WE...
Replies
7
Views
129
Please pray for my daughter ### she is causing so much trouble and out of control please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 😭 🙏 she is ruined her life her mom has caused her mother has caused her a lot of problems...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,075
Members
650,747
Latest member
Iroadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom