God please hear my prayer and keep me surrounded ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
God please hear my prayer and keep me surrounded and protected with your shield and angels.

Thank you for all of the blessings that you've given to me. I ask that I have a good session and evening today. I also ask that my refund come tomorrow so that I can buy food for my house and an airline ticket to meet my ###. Thank you lord.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I feel unheard and tired today. It feels like my prayers are not reaching You. If I am doing something wrong, please guide me. If I am waiting for the right time, please give me strength. I don’t need everything right now— just let me feel that You are with me. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
316
Lord God, I really want to thank You for surrounding me with such wonderful people who help me grow. I would like to ask for Your help in solving tomorrow’s anatomy exam—please fill me with peace and keep my mind clear. I also ask You to let my relationship with this one person continue to grow...
Replies
7
Views
307
Father God I come before you at this time asking for your help please grant me strength and courage dealing with the obstacles in my path I pray my employers ### and ### would have respect for me and talk to me in a respectful manner I am working with this family for over ### year's under paid...
Replies
8
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom