Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy

Disciple of Prayer
Brothers and sisters, please pray for me, I'm so very very low.

I'm very desperately lonely, and have been for over 8 months.

I still feel the pain of a broken relationship 8 months ago (I'm so much in love with her still).

I now live all alone and work alone, just hate coming home from work to deadly silence.

I am self-employed and these past few weeks I have not been completing all my work, sometimes I cry as I clean windows.

I love God with all my heart and I try to obey Him in every avenue of my life and every inch of my body.

Please pray He will soon give me joy and peace in my life.

God bless

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I AM READY TO FAINT. LOW CARBS HIGH INFLAMMATION! ALSO PLEAAE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
12
Views
133
Things went wrong. My mum ### made threats and called me ugly. I cried. She was mean to my dad too. She complains too much. She is mentally ill; worried about what will happen next. Hope to go to church and few other places. Hope my dad ### gets well enough to do things and remembers things.
Replies
7
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom