My ### year old mother is being placed in ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tseymour
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tseymour

Guest
My ### year old mother is being placed in Hospice care and given less than a month to live. Please pray that God will strengthen me during this time to deal with her loss. Thanks and God bless you!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My old mother ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. Please pray that she will have JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, LOVE, OPTIMISM, POSITIVITY. Return of MEMORY. Excellent TIME and SPACE ORIENTATION. Reason to live. Enjoying little things. Her husband of ### years died ###. SALVATION OF JESUS CHRIST for her.
Replies
11
Views
218
Please pray that my old mother will be well - early Alzheimer, diabetes, depression, who knows maybe some kind of schizophrenia to...she is ### and her husband died ###.months ago. She says often, I wish I could die tonight so that I will stop suffering and not be a burden to you. Lord please...
Replies
5
Views
185
pls pray for my ### year old mother. She has dementia with lucidity at times. She is also having some episodes of losing her balance. I am taking care of her, pls pray that I take care of her as best I can. Pls pray that she eats to maintain and raise her strength. Pls pray for my mother's...
Replies
8
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom