Today I am thankful for all God has blessed ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Today I am thankful for all God has blessed me with. I will continue praying for God's great love to be with me, my kid's, my husband, my family and my friend's. I pray my brother will graduate in July, and will be able to get the loan for the property and house behind where me and my family lives. My ### year old son, wrote a story, and won the Georgia Author's writing story. I am so thankful God is with him, for him to be able to achieve such thing's. He is going to have to write another story, and I pray he writes in such great detail's about the topic, as he did about Bee's. Thank you, God! I also pray for good health for myself, my kid's, my family and friend's. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ruth 3:16 – “When Ruth came to her mother-in-law, Naomi asked, ‘How did it go, my daughter?’ Then she told her everything Boaz had done for her.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Ruth 3:16, Ruth returns to her mother-in-law, Naomi...
Replies
10
Views
221
God has blessed me with job offer but they told they will see one week as it's my probation period and give me official offer letter. I request you to pray for me that I sign my offer letter soon after probation period with a proper confirmation of job.
Replies
6
Views
271
Divine protection at work place Divine mercy, love, favour and grace upon my life and my family, total life transformation and above all, God's will to be done upon me in Jesus' name
Replies
8
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom