I thank GOD for all those that prayed for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONYE999

Humble Prayer Partner
I thank GOD for all those that prayed for my financial restoration. (This is to let you all know that GOD has restored all the money I lost in ###) I thank you all for your prayers. please thank GOD unbehalf of me for restoring my money back to me. AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know where I would have been had it not been for Jesus my savior and god the father. I cry ABBA to my father through his son Jesus lord knows he has sustained me through all of my situations. Ps 34 “ the righteous cry out and the lord hears and delivers them from all distress and fears”...
Replies
17
Views
295
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name, bless the writer of this prayer and myself with knowledge, wisdom, a keen accurate gift of discernment, and a wise and understanding heart in all that You have called and chosen each of us to do. Bless each of us with the desire, love, and...
Replies
9
Views
197
Prayer Request: Dear Heavenly Father, We come before You today to lift up our hearts in prayer for hospitals in Thailand and around the world. We ask that You guide and influence these institutions to reconsider the practice of sex change surgeries. We believe that these procedures are rooted...
Replies
5
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom