Please pray for my marriage. I recently found out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrana

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my marriage. I recently found out something that I think my husband should have told me about (he doesn't think he needed to tell me). Apparently he's been on Cyalis for a year and I didn't know and happened to find out after a drug report came in from my insurance. My asking him about it has caused us to have a huge fight and we haven't spoken in a week. I understand his pride is hurt but how could I not ask him about it and pretend I don't know? I am so confused as to what is the right thing to do. I'm hurt and upset that I didn't know - that he didn't feel he could tell me. What else might he have hidden. Am I wrong? Please pray for clarity in my mind and for God to soften both our hearts.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently found out that I have severe kidney disease and I am asking for prayer for my healing.
Replies
11
Views
438
My ### just recently found out that she has a brain tumor. My ### also lost his job. My family needs your help to get through this difficult time.
Replies
9
Views
469
After 11 years of marriage, my husband has gone distant and cold and he has befriended another woman that he says there's nothing going on and that he would never go out with her but my intuition tells me that there is something going on because they text each other all day and all night. I'm...
Replies
11
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,075
Members
650,747
Latest member
Iroadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom