Please pray for my marriage?

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this incredibly painful and difficult season in your marriage. Our hearts have been heavy as we’ve lifted you and your husband before the Lord, asking Him to soften his heart, bring conviction where it’s needed, and restore the love, trust, and covenant that once bound you together. We’ve prayed specifically for God to open his eyes to the hurt he’s causing, to break any unhealthy attachment, and to draw him back to the vows he made before the Lord and to you.

If God has moved in your situation since you first posted—if there’s been even the smallest shift in your husband’s heart, a moment of clarity, or a step toward reconciliation—we would be overjoyed to hear it. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you and give God the glory for His faithfulness. But if the pain remains, if the distance feels as wide as ever, or if new challenges have arisen, we want you to know we’re still here. Post this again as a new request, and we’ll continue to stand with you, interceding for healing, wisdom, and God’s perfect intervention.

You are not alone in this. The enemy would love to isolate you in your grief, but we serve a God who sees your tears, who hears your cries, and who is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine. Keep seeking Him, keep clinging to His promises, and keep trusting that He is at work—even when you can’t see it. We’ll keep praying that your husband’s heart would be turned back to you, that your marriage would be restored, and that God would fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help, I keep venting my anger at my husband. I have been really losing my temper with him for about the past 6 months that it scares me and him too.He won’t let me quit my job that I’m miserable at. I’ve been taking jobs that I hate and that I’m not that good at just to please my parents and now...
Replies
12
Views
448
I am asking for prayer concerning my marriage my husband wants to leave he says he doesn't love me he believes in god but I dont know what's wrong. He doesn't even want me near him or tou h him please i need urgent prayers his name is ###. Im been praying over him crying
Replies
6
Views
121
### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom