Love56
Account Closed
Today, not such a good day..little tiny stone chip on my car windscreen and tonight one of my teeth broke.
I really no money as such, I am relying on my credit card at times, and I am overdrawn in my building society account.
Please pray that our God will bless me with this financial breakthrough, to cancel all my debts and bless me with a much higher income, enough to meet all my needs and enough for me to do and buy the desires of my heart.
Please also pray that my dentist will see me and fix my broken tooth asap and it will not cost me much money at all and she will repair my teeth and I will not lose any, please pray in Jesus name, Amen.
I really no money as such, I am relying on my credit card at times, and I am overdrawn in my building society account.
Please pray that our God will bless me with this financial breakthrough, to cancel all my debts and bless me with a much higher income, enough to meet all my needs and enough for me to do and buy the desires of my heart.
Please also pray that my dentist will see me and fix my broken tooth asap and it will not cost me much money at all and she will repair my teeth and I will not lose any, please pray in Jesus name, Amen.
