Abba Father, Take away paranoia & confusion. Help me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
Abba Father, Take away paranoia & confusion. Help me feel your approval and not be tortured with thoughts that no one likes me. Help me trust that you want me to come to you for all that I need and help me to do that. Teach me who is safe to trust, give me discernment to find a trustworthy man to marry soon. Replace all irrational fear with trust in you. Fill me with your power, love and sound mind. Help me to trust the holy spirit's leading. Help me accept all your good provision & be content. Teach me how to joyfully pursue the desires you put in my heart. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, take away all my fears and sorrows and replace them with strength and wisdom. I am growing tired and weary, my faith in you is strong. You’re the only reason I choose to open my eyes and fight all of my battles. I know you always have my back. Amen!
Replies
4
Views
193
Heavenly Father, take away all my fears and sorrows and replace them with strength and wisdom. I am growing tired and weary, my faith in you is strong. You’re the only my reason I choose to open my eyes and fight all my battles. I know you always have my back. Amen!
Replies
5
Views
218
Heavenly father take away negativity out of my life Lord deliver me from foundational powers of my father's house Lord change my story, and take away disappointment from my life Lord every shame and disgrace shall be taken away Lord deliver me from satanic affliction Lord I reject backwardness...
Replies
6
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom