Pray For To Let All The Bitterness And Anger Go Away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
default_jesus-sign.gif
    I MADE PEACE & FORGIVEN EVERYONE !!!!!!  THANK YOU MY LORD & SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST !!!!
 
Heavenly Father, I lift up praise### to You today and I come humbly before Your Throne to request complete healing for Your precious child. You see her pain from the abuse, the betrayal, the guilt, and every negative problem she has suffered. In Your Word are promises, and we thank You for Your amazing promises, and one of Your promises is healing. You are the Great Physician, and only You can heal my ###. Please send her a healthy, loving Christian man for her to marry, one that will love her in a Godly way, to treat her like the queen she is. Give him understanding for her. We thank You for hearing and answering our prayers. You are a faithful God. Thank You for Your amazing grace and favor in Jesus' mighty, powerful, precious name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For freedom from the bitterness and anger that I feel toward my enemies.
Replies
8
Views
172
Help me with my bitterness and anger. I want to break free. Help me to know what I have is more than what is taken away unjustly.
Replies
8
Views
18
God; don't consider myself to be a bad wicked person, just misunderstood. But know and understand that there is none good like you are. All falls short juxtaposed to you. I'm filthy rags in your presence father. Lord; my heart cries and longs for you and amidst the crying, the cursing and the...
Replies
6
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom