Lord, its been several days since I have posted ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momstery

Prayer Warrior
Lord, it's been several days since I have posted a request or just let everyone know where my heart is. I am still waiting for God to deliver me into my blessing of a good paying job as well as a new place to live for my kids and I and good transportation. I know that He will come through for me as He has done billions. I am trying to keep calm in my spirit but I have slipped some days like yesterday with my day and on Tuesday because of her behavior and I keep letting it upset me so bad. It is hard not able to provide for them like I used to and it weighs on my heart and spirit. I continue to read regarding standing in the renewed mind and God's words, but some days are just hard. I was a little hard broken to hear that a good friend that I used to work with got another job in less than a year after just starting one, but I am still struggling to find one. But I am truly happy for her and she deserves it as well. So I prayed on my feelings and asked to be forgiven of my selfishness. I keep praying every day to bind evil thoughts and cast out all bad spirits from my being and keep asking the Holy Spirit to surround and come onto me to keep my faith and hope in myself and God to deliver me from my struggles. I also pray for my mom's spirits because it is so disheartening to hear her tear down other people's characters and talk bad about them. I have to guard myself from this evil spirit and pray that God helps me soon so I and my kids won't have to be around this, it brings me down so bad. In your name Jesus, thank you for continuing to love me, wake me up, clothe me and feed me and my family. In your name Jesus, thank you for giving me the mind to choose you and love you and have faith that all things are possible with You. In your name Jesus, please let me give you my burdens and allow you to work them out for me and not take it from you like I have done so in the past. Continue to heal my heart and deliver me from all sin and evil that try to control my mind and spirit. In your name Jesus, I say Amen and thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayer to our Heavenly Father in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the one and only true Living God the one I serve and love with all my heart and soul! The first prayer request I have is for my ex-husband who I've been divorced from for a year now who did me...
Replies
7
Views
274
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
I have been posting for several days regarding ###. I had the courage to send him a message. We have been together for almost 6 years never fought or argue. He stopped talking to me. I asked for prayers to open his eyes and she often his heart. This is what I wrote this. I love you so much ###...
Replies
8
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom