I want a husband but can't find a good ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter again201312
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

again201312

Guest
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It can be challenging to find the right partner, but it's important to trust in God's timing and plan for your life. Pray for guidance and wisdom in your search, and seek to grow in your relationship with God. He will lead you to the right person when the time is right. In the meantime, focus on building a strong relationship with Him and nurturing your own personal growth. Remember, God has a perfect plan for your life, and He will bring the right person into your life at the right time. Stay hopeful and keep your faith strong.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers and intercession. My family needs a miracle. We are overwhelmed. Looking at our blessings, right now. I can't list the everything that's coming against us at this time. God knows, and I ask for mercy and his grace. Grace because we may not be deserving in some eyes...
Replies
6
Views
252
Please pray for me I can't find a job I have been looking for ### years every since I moved out of the state. I get rejected or not hiring and places are full and I wish my family was in standing and caring instead they lecture me and they assume I don't want to work. And when my mom was alive...
Replies
6
Views
274
I believe my ex-husband in ###. Put a hex on me so I can't find true love. No man talks to me. Finds interest in me or even looks at me. I'm not ugly at all [pretty I have been told] but I remain lonely. Only people who talk to me are homeless guys. I feel so alone and every relationship I have...
Replies
7
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom