Relationship/employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

dra

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### would like to find love and to be successful in life. Long story short, I am in need of a good job. I have been unemployed for a year and still haven't found a job. I have been trying hard to find one and have had no luck. I need to make money so I could support myself and live on my own. I am depressed about my relationship and love life. I have been single for almost three years. I am feeling lonely and would like to find a companion. I have been trying to find a good girl in my life I could actually be with and enjoy my life with. So if you can help me pray.

Thank you for taking time to read this and praying. God bless you.
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing

amen
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the wonderful name of our lord Jesus Christ. Please pray with me for a job, I have 2 kids with chronic illnesses. I have been sending my CV with no luck. My partner has been treating me bad since I was unemployed. I am depressed so much
Replies
11
Views
178
Greetings in the wonderful name of our lord Jesus Christ amen 🙏 Please pray with me for job, I am unemployed with 2 beautiful girls with chronic conditions, and my partner left me to be with someone else since I was unemployed. The only thing for is getting a job and SARS refund In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
170
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom