Pray for my friend ###. He is still struggling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
Pray for my friend ###. He is still struggling with addictions. He hates himself afterwards but he says he is too weak to stop. Pray for the Lord's strength to resist. Pray the Lord will heal the deep wounds that are causing these symptoms. Pray ### continues to faithfully attend recovery and receive complete healing of all his issues so he can know God’s love and glorify God and have a beautiful testimony of redemption to share with others soon. Pray for comfort on a lonely Valentine's Day and that God will prepare him for having a godly wife and relationship that encourages both partners in their Christian walk.
 
I pray that ###'s desire and love of alcohol and drugs be removed and replaced with the love and desire to know and love God. In Jesus name, Amen, Also, please God, I pray that you comfort his friends that are requesting prayers for ### and help them to know how and what to pray to best help their friend ###. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am still struggling financially. I really want to get my hopes up, but at this point I can't. I cannot find a job and the pressure is mounting. Father I can't take it anymore. Bills continue to pile up and the basic necessities are unmet. People are not nice during this period. The...
Replies
6
Views
198
I am still praying in Jesus’ name for God’s provision. My anxiety & depression appear to be getting worse but I’m trying extremely hard to hold on to my faith. Today was rough because I feel like I’m being punished for something. I wish I knew what that thing was so that I could correct it. I...
Replies
9
Views
332
My son ### has so many mental health issues and the next time he goes to the dr I hope they really listen. Please ask God to cure him body and mind and give him so much happiness. Thank you so much and God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
472
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom