My husband does not love me and for two ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

km444

Prayer Warrior
My husband does not love me and for two years I have been going through so much that I am completely broken mentally, physically and spiritually. I need prayer for God to crack through his heart and make him new for me and my boys. I need prayer that satan will not destroy the little happiness I have left or my family. I need a miracle where it looks impossible to me. I need my faith back and I need to feel God again working in my life. I am desperate!
 
To whom can we go but to you dear heavenly father. We cry out to you and ask you to please hear our cry. We need you lord we need you. We recognize you are Lord. We are not. We are the brokenhearted. We believe in your salvation, we trust in your goodness, we know you will help us that have become weary. For when we are weak lord you say that you are strong. So we come to you and ask for that strength to help us. We praise you and thank you for choosing to die for us. We need you to help us to continue in this hard road of longsuffering Dear Lord. Help this woman. Strengthen and bless her. Protect her lord by the shelter of your wings. Restore the years the locust have eaten and help her to grow closer to you as she rests in knowing that you are in control and you will bring all things to work together for her good in Christ Jesus.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
I know your pain. I will be praying for you today. Keep looking to Jesus, not your husband for your contentment, joy. I know it's hard when you are broken. Just don't get up the fight. God loves you and your children need you. Your husband will find his way. Just keep praying. Just remember, that even the apostle had to keep his eyes on Jesus to walk on water....it isn't the storm around us, but Christ love that we must focus on. Continue to cry out to him, he hears your cries.

God bless you....many are praying for you!!!!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
If you believe your husband doesn’t love you anymore, we understand how painful it must feel. After all, you married them because they were the love of your life, so where did the marriage go wrong? The first thing you shouldn’t do is blame yourself. Marriage takes work, and sometimes people...
Replies
0
Views
260
We’ve been together for 10 years mainly a bad relationship, 4 kids, we were both emotionally and physically abusive towards each other. Emotionally unavailable. Both dealing with past traumas. We got away from God, but recently as I noticed our marriage was coming to an end I decided I needed to...
Replies
7
Views
358
Please pray that my husband does not accept the job in ###. Please pray that my husband does not accept the job in ###.
Replies
5
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom