Pray Against Spiritual Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryphena

Humble Prayer Warrior
please pray that God will give me strength. I was recently in a car accident and am accused of being at fault, but I know the other person went through a red light. I have no witness so they are siding with her. I know money and a car are material things. I don't care about those things, but I am upset that another person would lie. Also, my ### lost his job yesterday. So, please pray for him as well. I trust God, but I feel the devil is working overtime to sabotage my life right now for some reason. I appreciate anyone who will pray for me.....
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need all the strong Prayer Warriors! I need a prayer to dismantle the evil people, family, and forces that are coming against me and my children. My children are young as ###, ###, and ###. In ### I’ve been a victim of ongoing harassment and targeting spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and...
Replies
8
Views
268
A lot of crazy things have been coming against me, my family, and my friends. Toxic situations in the workplace, some of our homes, and family relationships. I cannot go into the details for myself or my friends but God knows all. In the name of Jesus, I bind, rebuke and cast out all evil spirts...
Replies
13
Views
561
Hi please i need help, I think I have a spiritual husband and his really making my life so hard lately has refused to let me go and I can’t even get friends or anything. No boyfriend nothing they just stop talking to me, for no reason please help me in prayers I really want to get ride of this...
Replies
10
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom