To Have Baby Soon...i Need Urgent Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
dear prayer warriors i need many many prayers please pray for me.. that i should i should become pregnant for my first baby.. i had my surgery on ###-###-#### but 2 months gone no signs of becoming pregnant please pray for me... i want to become mother lord please.. please forgive my sins.. i will bring up the child in your presence lord.. let my parents see my child.. please pray for me..
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

You are so awesome and mighty. Thank you that you want us to have joy! Thank you that you always provide so much for us even when we sin. You are so merciful and it is so wonderful.

Thank you that you care so much. I pray you will bless this woman with a baby. Please help her conceive and carry a healthy baby. Bless her with fertility. Help her have the best conditions to get pregnant. Give her peace that passes all understanding as she tries to get pregnant. Lord give her joy as she looks forward with hope at becoming a loving mother! Bless her and her husband with a child in their home!

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again. It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
11
Views
556
Lord need urgent miracle for my ### please intervene now please deliver her from trapped waste gases and please please do not let her blood pressure get too high please beg you please intervene and help my ### please.
Replies
4
Views
171
I need urgent miracle prayer, I have chronic lower back/hip pain from screws/rods. pray pain leave forever. Please pray ### move back in and help with kids and bills. I need help. ###
Replies
12
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom