2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

A
  • Locked
I am wondering if you can pray for me, I am battling with a diabetes, keep me in prayer, please GOD BLESS YOU
Replies
9
Views
151
N
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): A grandparent is seeking prayer for a challenging family situation involving guardianship of five grandchildren, a strained relationship with the eldest grandchild, and concerns about the influence of the grandchild's parents. The grandparent requests spiritual...
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
I pray that my husband ### will recognize the lies of the enemy in his life. I pray that his attitude and actions will be guided by the truth as he brings his thoughts into captivity to the word of God. I pray for reconciliation in my marriage. I pray father God that you will grant me the...
Replies
9
Views
261
T
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help. Please reach out to them. You don't...
Replies
9
Views
179
P
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for a successful balance payment from a land buyer, as all legal documents have been submitted. Pray for financial stability to settle debts with the bank, which has threatened repossession of a house and family business. Pray for reconciliation between two...
Replies
7
Views
265
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I come to you now because I have no where else to turn, Dear Jesus my ### year old daughter is in serious trouble she so depresses and had attempted to kill her young self several times her grades are failing fast to the point to where I'm scared if this keeps up she'll have to...
Replies
8
Views
152
  • Locked
Asking Father God to help me completely forgive once and for all a woman named ### who spoke a ridiculous amount of lies over me around a very traumatic situation that happened slightly over two years ago. Asking God to cut all ungodly soul ties between us and help bring her through His love to...
Replies
5
Views
92
  • Locked
THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR LOVE AND IF IT IS NOT TOO MUCH TROUBLE COULD YOU HELP ME? I AM IN A DARK PLACE AND I NEED YOUR HELP. YOU WHO KNOWS ALL THINGS AND SEE ALL THINGS, YOU KNOW HOW I TRY TO DO YOUR WILL AND NOW I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST MY SAVIOR. PLEASE PRAY FOR ### AND HELP...
Replies
6
Views
108
M
  • Locked
pray for my sister ### ### her kinieys are failing she needs kiniey transplant she has diabeties and tomorrow ### she is having heart sergary please pray for a merical that she makes it through the surgary and god heals her
Replies
6
Views
114
  • Locked
I pray and pray and begin to believe and cast my anxiety upon the Lord. Lord I need you to move the mountain of my son's heart and get him moving. Make him do this cvr as it will be good for him. Take away any feelings of inferiority and pride and make him do this in Jesus name. Make all others...
Replies
6
Views
166
Back
Top Bottom