butter
Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Jesus,
I come to you now because I have no where else to turn,
Dear Jesus my ### year old daughter is in serious trouble she so depresses and had attempted to kill her young self several times her grades are failing fast to the point to where I'm scared if this keeps up she'll have to repeat the 9th grade which will make things 50x's worse.
Jesus I'm asking that you take a hold of my daughter and reassure her of all the love surrounding her grab her mind, body, soul and spirit and fill it up with joy and love in Jesus name amen.
I come to you now because I have no where else to turn,
Dear Jesus my ### year old daughter is in serious trouble she so depresses and had attempted to kill her young self several times her grades are failing fast to the point to where I'm scared if this keeps up she'll have to repeat the 9th grade which will make things 50x's worse.
Jesus I'm asking that you take a hold of my daughter and reassure her of all the love surrounding her grab her mind, body, soul and spirit and fill it up with joy and love in Jesus name amen.
