Asking Father God to help me### forgive once and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearbearma

Prayer Partner
Asking Father God to help me completely forgive once and for all a woman named ### who spoke a ridiculous amount of lies over me around a very traumatic situation that happened slightly over two years ago. Asking God to cut all ungodly soul ties between us and help bring her through His love to a place of salvation and deliverance and Godly protection. Asking in Jesus mighty name for God to put big Holy Spirit space between us and help me release my trauma to Jesus and move in a healthy way in the path that God wants for my life and continue healing from brain injury, thank you.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for Jesus help me forgive and forget the hurtful words that are not of Christ and like computer like this delete and help me throw into the dust bin.
Replies
7
Views
355
Father God, I am the broken hearted. A woman that I admired and trusted, and loved has hurt me dearly. She has been lying on my character for many years so that she could steal a very large amount of money and benefits that I was entitled to. I have struggled with forgiving her because I am...
Replies
8
Views
299
Asking Father God to mend my broken heart. Was planning my wedding only to find out that it was all a lie. To be reimbursed financially, a large personal loan which was lent to a friend. Financial increase to pay off very unexpected debts, and to be blessed with the right Catholic (best friend)...
Replies
10
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom