I am so terribly unhappy! So unhappy! Oh God, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosmari051

Prayer Partner
I am so terribly unhappy! So unhappy! Oh God, when will this fear, restlessness and anxiety in me disappear. In my infinite loneliness, longing for someone burned me all. I feel my life as a punishment ... And I do not want to live. I do not want!

I don't see how He can help me !! I don't see purpose of my life !
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you show ### your strength and your love. Let her know that she is never alone, and that you have a purpose and a reason for each and every one of your children. Let her realize Lord that you love all your children and I ask that fear and worry to leave her now in the name of Jesus! For you did not give a spirit of fear! I ask you to show her the wonderful work you are doing in her right now Lord. Thank you for hearing this prayer in Jesus name, Amen!

Isaiah 41:10

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand."
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

no matter how hard i try i cant seem to eb happy iwht my ###. Lor dofrgiv eme i dotn knwo wh to do i fee so stuck in my lfi eliek i can tbreathe in my llfie. i feel trapped pleas ehelp me. i really hae nof reedomin my lfie. i reall am haivng a har ditme i feel so aloen trapped constantly needign...
Replies
9
Views
287
Father God I come to you weighed down with grief after losing my beloved ###. I still cannot come to terms with her sudden death and feel so alone without her. Also I am really struggling to cope with all my illnesses which causes so much pain and the mental illnesses which causes mental torture...
Replies
10
Views
464
The past six years have been unbearable with so many trials between illness, long hospital stay and loss of many loved ones but the worst has been the loss of my sister three months ago. I am also struggling with painful physical illnesses and mental illnesses which causes 24/7 mental torture...
Replies
9
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom