Please pray for ### that ### soon returns ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alma2

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my ### that she soon returns to being healthy. She has been getting chemo therapy since ###. I do everything I can to assist her in her every day needs without the help of my ### and ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, Great Physician, we pray for healing for ###'s mom and for freedom from cancer. 1Pet 2:24: Jesus bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness. By his stripes you were healed. Thank you for healing that you provide us Lord.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Dear Lord, I pray that you restore this mother to health in the name of Jesus. Matthew 18:19-20 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in Heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers and we praise you Lord!!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the tax returns go through this time and not be rejected again. I don't know what to do if it is, and I was already charged for the tax owed. Please let them get the return this time, accept it, and either accept the money they already took, or if not, send it back to me so I...
Replies
8
Views
164
"Then she will say, ‘I will go back to my husband as at first, for then I was better off than now,’" Hos 2:7... Wife left with son again... Come to Senses, Luke 15:17, Returns to Her Husband, Hos 2:7, with My Son so I May Raise Him Properly, Eph 6:4, Deut 6:7, Repents of stealing and Lying about...
Replies
9
Views
225
Female Spouse Repents, Returns, Humbles Heart, Confesses Sin — WISDOM and DISCERNMENT NEEDED: Also -- Ps 91:10-11 PROTECTION — Firstly, I forgive from heart -- found proof she stole $### and visited resorts with 2-5 other men (as a couple) -- we have a ### mo old... Brought it up graciously but...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom