Dear prayer warriors. I just want to ask prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarabelle

Servant of All
Dear prayer warriors. I just want to ask prayers for the elderly woman and men who must decide to sell the house and get into a nursing home or stay in the house and hire a nurse so they will take care of us all. We need God's direction on these issues affecting the elderly and the infirm. Ever since our children left the house and gotten married we are so alone and need someone to take care of us. Why is that children when they grow up leave the home and forget their parents? Does anyone know why they do that? They do not even visit us in the nursing home. We only see strangers who take care of us. Is there anything in the Bible that says that children forget your parents after you get married? Please pray for this issue. Thank you so much. God bless each and everyone of you prayer warriors.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
349
I want to ask prayers for successful operation of ### and ### from car accident. Lord in Jesus name please heal these children and by only your power they can be back to normal. I ask for your miracle touch and we pray for their full recovery. I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
233
I ask for miraculous physical healing & for miraculous emotional healing From The Father God In Jesus's Name May i be fully restored to perfect health in my body my mind my soul & my spirit being Thank-you Abba-Daddy-God in Jesus's Name for answering my prayers Amen and so be it done for...
Replies
9
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom