Prayer For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renee

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my brain. I have suffered from problems all my life, seizures, migraines, fuzziness. Please pray the Lord heals me.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for ### forgive her sins and lead her into salvation..touch her and heal her father,,thank you father for healing her and use her as your witness, we surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners! I lift up each and every person here and their families, relatives and friends . May God continue to keep you all and may all your prayer requests posted here , reached the throne of God and be answered in a timely manner and in God’s will. I seek you prayer for the...
Replies
12
Views
248
Please pray for my ### week old baby who has been extremely irritable after feeds and showing signs of seizure activity. We hope for complete recovery and no long-term effects from whatever ailment she may be suffering from. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
131
Praise the Lord father - please pray for my mother who is currently in ICU suffering from Brain Stroke. Please shower your blessing on her and heal her. Please help her with the pain and healing process. I beg you please heal her as she is the precious woman in my life and I wanted her to stay...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom