Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kedi

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### and ###. ### need deliverance, healing, prosperity and breakthrough in every area of ### life. ### business is not moving since this year, ### husband is jobless. ### can't even pay the rent of ### home, shop and paying the school fees of ### children. ### need the hand of God. ### do believe that God will hear ### prayer. ### am new here.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
I thank you for praying for me. God will reward you in Jesus name.
 
Thank you so much for praying for me. My father who is in heaven will reward you.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent Prayer Request I already had sent prayer request about my shop in ###, ### that few society members and developer is misusing redevelopment project. Now I had a rent person who is willing to take my shop on rent but the society members are telling all fake narrative about my shop not to...
Replies
10
Views
187
Please make me sleep for 8 hours tonight. Please keep me healthy and safe at all times. Let me get a complete 8hrs of sleep every night. Please make my husband stay away from any temptation. Please keep my husband and my children safe and away from any harm. Help me to always hit my quota for...
Replies
13
Views
189
Am ### ,am requesting for prayers for financial breakthrough, deliverance from debts, financial crisis, poverty, joblessness,,neglation and rejection, failure, disappointments,,I pray for the anointing of my phone number so that through it I can get destiny helpers and job connections.###
Replies
10
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom