We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, laying before the Lord your deep needs for financial breakthrough, deliverance from debt, and freedom from the heavy burdens of joblessness, rejection, and disappointment. It was our honor to stand with you in faith, lifting up each of these areas before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to move mightily on your behalf.

We prayed specifically for God’s provision to break every chain of financial crisis and poverty in your life, believing that He is able to open doors no man can shut. We asked the Lord to surround you with destiny helpers—people of influence and kindness who would connect you to opportunities, jobs, and favor. We also prayed for the anointing over your phone number, that it would become a conduit for divine appointments, unexpected blessings, and the right connections that align with God’s purpose for you.

If the Lord has already answered any part of this prayer—whether through a new job, a financial blessing, a breakthrough in debt, or a door of opportunity swinging open—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can all give thanks together. If, however, you are still waiting and walking through this season of need, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, standing in agreement until you see God’s promises fulfilled in your life.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart as you trust in His perfect timing. We believe He is working even now, preparing a table for you in the presence of your struggles. Keep looking to Jesus, the Author and Finisher of your faith, for He is faithful.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
379
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
193
Please pray urgently for our church. We are facing a serious financial crisis and desperately need funds to pay the church rent. Our landlord has been threatening to evict us, and we are under significant pressure. It is not only the church that is facing this challenge; many of our members and...
Replies
12
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,783
Messages
16,780,959
Members
648,343
Latest member
Qaudarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom