Thank God And All Who Prayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
Thanks to our Father in heaven I have felt his hand in our relationship. I pray we are blessed the wisdom and strength to follow his direction and instruction. Thank all for your prayer and may God bless you greatly as our family heals.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
praise god
default_bow.gif
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for driving safety & family return. Thanks to all who prayed. God bless this site, all praying here and our loved ones. God, draw us closer to Your Word + You and Deliver us from evil. ###
Replies
7
Views
304
Praying for mighty rest and sweet sleep away from enemies' devices, terrors, schemes, and injustices. Jesus, pray for head to toe healing and inside lip sores and we'll be able to find ###'s hardworking, knowledgeable help quickly and safely at our home and also ### would give us the paint...
Replies
8
Views
173
Thank you brothers and sisters who prayed and offered me scriptures for my healing from a virus. I’m feeling much better and within a short time I’ll be able to return to care for my ### year old mother with breast cancer and dementia. I’ve missed her so much and she has cried looking for me so...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom