2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for our financial situation and for work for ### ### he is a boatbuilder and does cupboards carports tiling and gates and pray for my family ###, ###, ###, and ### for concentration at school and for ### ### health.
Replies
5
Views
121
  • Locked
Dear God, Thanks for all I have. Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
85
  • Locked
I need a miracle in my life. Please. I need it do badly now. Lord be generous. Help me. I need a miracle to show me the way. Everything's gone wrong. Where is the good? Why is this happening? I need a miracle please.
Replies
4
Views
132
  • Locked
Happy Valentines Day to you all ... Even though today is one of those days that you just want to go and sit in a corner and hide from ... we shouldn't have to be like that. MY husband is in OUR bedroom on cam with this OW laughing and carrying on. He came out and asked me for a divorce and I...
Replies
6
Views
247
  • Locked
My heavenly Father, please work your mercy and grace on me. I need the miracle to happen at the right time. I need to hear from the Immigration Office before June. Dear my Lord, am I asking too much of you? Stay with me all the time and guide me to the right direction. In the name of Jesus, amen.
Replies
7
Views
148
P
  • Locked
ear Brother, Kindly pray for me, family and for my business which am planning to start on my own. Right now am facing a lot of obstacles in my life. I lost my mother and father. I am having a sister whose not married; she is also facing a lot of obstacles in her life. I am helpless. Whatever...
2
Replies
10
Views
163
  • Locked
Thank you God. Yesterday I was sad, was hurting, my spirit was low. I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT TO THIS PAGE and how I even got the zeal to post what I thought was causing me to feel like that. I had never felt low in my Christian life like yesterday. Thank you all for your prayers and the few I chat...
Replies
5
Views
100
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for my home, for the Lord Jesus rule in my family. The Almighty is our Lord and He cares, protects, heals, renews, revives. Lord fills our life of your power, love.
Replies
9
Views
133
S
  • Locked
I would like for the tickets in the court room under my name to be cancelled.
Replies
5
Views
177
G
  • Locked
Our son should get a very good job with very good pay with suitable working hours. Help him to reduce his weight so that he looks trim and healthy. Help me to reduce my extra weight and give me good health. Give me relief from joint pains that of my shoulders and knees. Help me to lead a...
Replies
6
Views
143
Back
Top Bottom