ear ###, Kindly pray for me, family and for my business ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peter
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter

Guest
ear Brother,

Kindly pray for me, family and for my business which am planning to start on my own. Right now am facing a lot of obstacles in my life. I lost my mother and father. I am having a sister whose not married; she is also facing a lot of obstacles in her life. I am helpless. Whatever the money I invest in business which will not return any profit, I am only losing the money or get cheated by people. I am sincerely writing this prayer request. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide. Why should I live in this world? Kindly pray for me and for my business.

Thanks in Advance

### ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with love, patience, peace, and comfort in Your faithful love. Please also bless ### with strength that to enable ### keep standing in any kind of conditions as You are always be with ###, and please let ### business run well with the profit according to Your mercy and grace. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father You first called us to be servants above all, as I submit this
request to You, I ask You Lord Jesus Christ to intervene into this
situation, Father as I stand in the breach on the authority given to us by Your
resurrection and Your blood but also on our faith in Your word, I ask You Lord,
that everything would be done to
glorify You and You only, I ask that Your will to be done, and that your body
be edify so that the world may know that
it was not in the wisdom of man but in the power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Let every mountain be turn into flat plains and let Your light shatter every
darkness, may this family get into line with Your purpose.
May their heart and motives be pure,
let Your word go forth in the heart of the enemy so that your servants may
rejoice and praise You, that in this they may know and testify of Your
greatness Jehovah Gibbor. Oh Lord take vengeance on them You who walk on the
wings of the wind, pursue them Oh Lord, and let Your be glorify in this situation.
In Jesus Christ name, Amen

(Isaiah 42: 13) The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir
up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail
against his enemies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I, ###, am into soccer, football, and shares business. I want whatever I invest in to be successful and bring me a profit.
Replies
6
Views
128
hi, im from ###, i have been running a business for ### years, but there are no results, even losses and still have debts. I am struggling a lot and want to quit. Please pray that with the help of Lord Jesus, he will be willing to open a way for me to succeed in my culinary business this year...
Replies
9
Views
170
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom